Pushing, push the door? Push the people? Push......
The most action related to push that I always see and face is Push Responsibility
......
She is a project manager. She earn the double than I earn.
From the day I start working here, nope, the correct is from the day I training here until I start working in this company, she is handling the same project. Let's count. I work here for 3 years. The time I training was 1 year before I join. So, total is 4 years! OMG....
Everyone think she is experienced. But then the most you heard from her is, "Check this for me, Check that for me, Why this will happen, How to do this" etc etc....
She is the honoured responsibility pusher. Everything that not related to her, everything that she not touched before, she will "push" it to the one who do it previously. Although, she has the responsibility for the module.
Yes, she is project manager. But, she can assigned to her team member, but not me, who is not in the system anymore, and who is not the owner. Just because I got the knowledge on that part, and try to push it to me.OK, I take it, and let me know that, how would I do one day, if I am Project Manager.
.....
He is the project leader. He is also the leader of the "Gangster Gang".
He is very suspicious, in everything.
He suspect the boss treat him no good.
He suspect people will betrayed him.
He suspect people get the more benefit than him.
If he ever sided the one he prefer,
then I will know, what is so-call "friend".
If he ever try to hurt me in any sense,then I will try to revenge.
If he ever try to put me on the table and push me to die,
then I will say, "Let's die together"...
Friday, 25 May 2007
Pushing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment