Monday, 7 June 2010

Interview衰了

说了要找工,要换工,而这次是我的第二次Interview,第一次成功了,却被我拒绝了,而这一次,却是我被拒绝了。

以下是Sample Question from the Interviewer:
- Write a simple class. (写出来了。)
- Write a constructor of the class.
(一是忘记了Constructor是什么。)
- Write a class that is a subclass of the first simple class. (OK)
- Multithreading has 2 ways to define, what is the 2 ways? (Runable & Thread)
- In Runable, what method would need to override? (run)
- .......
- What is the JTA, CMT....
(无言。)
- What is the different between J2EE design pattern vs Gof4 design pattern? (什么是Gof4?)
.......

"This is an advice from me........"
"Your core java is OK, but is more benefit you to get a Java cert...."
"You go back and get a Java cert, after 2-3 months, you come back for second interview. If you can answer all the question just now well, I will consider you."
"It is not easy to get a good programmer, even in Malaysia or other country. Therefore I had no choice to hire foreigner."
"You are not bad, I had interview one with 8 years programming experience, but also can't even the simple question that you answered just now."
"........"

我无言了,虽然,去之前,我已经想好一些问题了,可是,都没有心情问了。

是呀,我知道,有些问题,真的在我看过的SCJP tutorial看过,只可是,毕业6年了,真的很难和很害怕再进考场。再说,我一直以为Theory并不重要,原来并不是的。。。

但是我也知道,我公司里拿高薪水的人,不见得可以回答以上的薪水。有些人的薪水,还是1-2k多过我呢。

自怨自艾也没用。。真的要上进些吗?

不想再继续留下去了,不想看那些薪水高的人,做的事却比我少。。。。。

不想被拿高薪水的人,做久过我的人,跑来问我,这个是什么,那个System的Flow是什么。。。

哈哈,我还真的倒霉,早知就在申请这间公司时,把Expected写高些,现在就不需要那么烦。。。

No comments: